1st Saintfield Presbyterian Church
Full Time Youth Worker
We are looking for someone who has a love for Christ and for working with young people. Our Church has a group of young people for whom we care greatly and who we want to see won for the Lord. The Youth Worker will have a key role in developing a Youth Ministry within our congregation. The work will be exciting, the challenge and opportunities immense.
- Applicants must be committed Christians and must have an appropriate level of youth training and experience.
- If needed, and with the support of the church, the successful candidate will commit to further professional development through courses leading to full JNC recognized qualifications.
- The successful person will demonstrate a commitment to reaching others for Christ and to teaching young people God’s Word, and will be in sympathy with the doctrinal standards of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland.
- The appointment will be initially for a 2-year period of service, with options for extension. The person appointed will serve a 6-month probationary period.
- Salary in line with PCI APP salary scale B1 plus pension contribution and expenses.
- Further details and application forms can be obtained from, Rev Jonathan Currie, 24 Crossgar Road, Saintfield, BT24 7AS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of all applications Sunday 25th February 2017